Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Contemplation on the OpEd Process

I’m sure that the title of this post makes you really enthusiastic and that you are now on the edge of your seat. All in all the process of getting someone to do something that you want them to do is indeed interesting. Surprisingly writing my OpEd wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, doing the research was way fun, but the actual writing of the paper was wasn't. I feel like my OpEd wasn't as entertaining as I wanted it to be, though I do feel like people who read it will want to add a bit more of Harry to their lives.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I didn't enjoy this writing process, although I found it pretty easy, it didn't make me want to become a oped writer any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the oped process! I actually really liked this paper (mostly because I really enjoyed my topic).

    ReplyDelete